Miami Bed Bug Removal
Have you been waking up to find bites or rashes on your skin? A pest is likely the culprit. While some people immediately suspect it’s bed bugs, there are other pests that could be the culprit.
If you wake up every morning over an extended period of time, then yes, it’s likely bed bugs. The chances of you accidentally rolling over on a spider every single night is pretty slim.
Bed bugs are not easily noticeable due to their small size; comparable to an apple seed. They hide in many places including your bed, but also furniture near your bed, curtains, floor coverings, behind outlets and wall fixtures, behind trim and baseboards and the list goes on. Luckily our professionals know exactly where to look when inspecting for bed bugs on your property.
How Did I Get Bed Bugs?
This is the most common question we get when this particular pest is confirmed by a customer.
There are numerous reasons as to how you might have acquired them, including:
- Occasional Travel – It is good to travel and it is a good way to refresh our mind and soul. But traveling and hotel stays (who knows who booked the room before you), is often a culprit for bed bugs ending up inside your home. They attach to us and we unknowingly bring them home. If you travel often we advise inspecting the room when you arrive and inspecting your luggage before leaving so you don’t accidentally take them with you.
- Used Goods – Do you enjoy a good bargain? Then you likely buy used items. Every time you do so is a chance you might unknowingly be getting something ‘extra’ which would be bed bugs. Always inspect used items before bringing them inside your home so you can avoid a costly nightmare.
- Public Places – It’s not uncommon for bed bugs to end up in public places, like restaurants, public transportation, or even just a regular business. Any place that is frequented regularly by people is at risk for housing bed bugs. It’s unfortunate because there isn’t much you can do to avoid them, but an inspection of your clothing or any bags or items is always a good idea before entering your home.
Miami Bed Bugs Exterminator Services
While we specialize in treating bed bugs, it is not the only service we offer. We also treat for many other pests in the Miami area including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Termite Solutions
- Rodent and Cockroach Control
- Bee and Wasp Removal
- Ant, Spider, and Flea Treatments
- Commercial Solutions
We are continuously expanding to cater to all properties and business establishments. We also take notice of any new pest issues occurring in Miami so that we can effectively help residents.
Pest invasions that are getting out of hand should be directed to a professional pest expert. Miami Bed Bugs Exterminator is available at any time to help and assist with your pest needs. Call us today at (786) 269-0530 to obtain a hassle-free quote and schedule your appointment!